Friday, September 5, 2008

My Ellie Belly Is All Grown Up!

So Ellie started pre-school and dance this week! I can't believe she is already going to school. She was a little nervous at first. She didn't want us to leave but she sat down next to a little girl and started talking to her and she was fine. They gave her a backpack and she had to go and find her number and hang it up.
This is the little girl she sat with and i guess they became friends pretty quickly.

She was so ready to just burst through the doors at the end of the day. But the teachers made her wait until they knew we were her parents. We had these little I.D. cards for the first day of school.

This is her first picture she made for me! It's an apple tree. I looooooove it! I can't wait to frame it and hang it somewhere!

All ready for dance!




She couldn't wait to see Hailey! She was so excited that Hailey was going to be able to dance with her this year!










4 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

of my goodness, she is beautiful!! these are big events indeed.

Hampstead Young Women said...

Ricki,
Your kids are adorable! I remember that first day of school, it is hard but before you know it summer will be here and you will be wishing for school.
Connie

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

She is getting so big! She was so little when we lived in the townhomes :) By the way I tagged you- sorry!!

Unknown said...

like the haircut, but love the long hair.
Happy Birthday Rickie