Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So sorry I havn't posted anything for a while. We've been pretty busy! Anyways, so your not going to believe it, on Thanksgiving we had dinner over at our house this year and I was so busy trying to get everything ready and running around the house all crazy, that by the time we were ready to eat, I was so tired and HUNGRY that I totally spaced taking any pictures! I'm so dumb. I can't believe I forgot to get the camera out. Plus we were all sick. :( . I had a sinus infection, Ellie had croup and Danny had ear infections in both ears. But at least we all got sick at the same time so we could get it over with faster. But other than that, It was nice to get together with everyone we care about and love! Other news! Danny turned 9 months old today! Wow! How time flies. I can't believe it. He is seriously soooooo much fun right now. Every minute of everyday is so much fun. He's trying to crawl. He gets up but he just rocks back and forth. He won't move his arms or legs. It's so cute! Next friday Ellie has her first dance performance. I CAN'T wait. I have a feeling she is just going to freeze up! But we wll see what happens. I'll post a video for everyone to see! Hope everybody had a happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

1 comment:

Photo By Emilie said...

I am so glad you are all feeling better. I missed you last week at Marriott. What will I ever do once I never see you!! Please post a video of Ellie, I can't wait. Have a great weekend & I'll see you Monday!!